The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors and forum participants on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of the NMIMS or official policies of the NMIMS.
NMIMS is not liable for any loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from this web site.
- Copyright Statement and Policy
In submitting an article (‘article’) to Spandan authors are requested to certify that: They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements. (Declaration by the authors) They warrant, on behalf of themselves and their co-authors, that:
- the article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
- The article contains nothing that is unlawful, libelous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
- They have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To their and currently accepted scientific knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
- The author of each article published on this website owns his or her own words.
- The articles on this web site may be freely redistributed in other media and non-commercial publications as long as the following conditions are met.
- The redistributed article may not be abridged, edited or altered in any way without the express consent of the author.
- The redistributed article may not be sold for a profit or included in another media or publication that is sold for a profit without the express consent of the author.
- The articles on this web site may be included in a commercial publication or other media only if prior consent for republication is received from the author. The author may request compensation for republication for commercial uses.
An article may be submitted for possible publication on this web site in the following manner.
- a) All articles related to schools should be submitted with approval of concern Dean or Associate Dean.
- b) Any generic articles from faculty members can be published on their submission.
- c) Any article from faculty Members having mention of NMIMS (directly or indirectly) should be submitted through Dean/PVC/VC (any one).
- d) Any generic article from students must be forwarded by any of the faculty members.
- e) Reports of activities organised by student council should be forwarded by faculty in charge and/or Dean.
Send a short email message to email@example.com describing the article you would like to publish.
- a) If the spandan responds by expressing interest in your article, please save the complete article in word format along with a suitable image and send it as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information (address and telephone number—to be used by the editors only), and a short bio.
- b) Articles are published on this website only on the condition that the author agrees to the terms of the Copyright Statement and Policy above.