Shirpur campus student Sunita Sharma receives “Tata Trust Medical and Healthcare Scholarship 2020”

0
480
Ms. Sunita Sharma, B.Pharm. 3rd year student of School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Shirpur Campus has received the prestigious Tata Trust Medical and Healthcare Scholarship 2020.
Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarships is a social welfare initiative of Tata Trusts. The scholarship program supports students who wish to pursue graduation and post-graduation courses in medical and healthcare sciences at Indian institutions. Under this program, meritorious students are provided with financial support covering up to 80% of their academic fees.
Sunita has received Rs.98,100/- (Rupees Ninety-Eight Thousand One Hundred Only) for year 2019-20.
“I am grateful to Tata Trusts Healthcare and Medical Scholarships for providing me with such an incentive and motivating me to aim for even greater grades and achievements then I had before. I am also thankful to SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed-to-be University for providing me with this platform where I get multiple different and new opportunities every time. I would also like to thank our Associate Dean, Pharma Sciences Dr. Ashwini Deshpande for guiding me through the process and be very supportive and helpful during the entire process of acquiring the Scholarship”, Ms. Sunita said.
SVKM’s NMIMS congratulate Ms. Sunita Sharma for this achievement!